Worsham College of Mortuary Science, founded in 1911, is a private institution offering an Associates Degree in twelve months. The College is dedicated to educating men and women for the funeral service profession. Students attending Worsham College come from all 50 states and many foreign countries. New students are accepted into the program in March and September.
The Diploma and Associate Degree Programs offered by Worsham College of Mortuary Science are accredited by:
The American Board of Funeral
3414 Ashland Avenue Suite G
St. Joseph, Missouri 64506
The American Board of Funeral Service Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Worsham College of Mortuary Science is approved by:
- The Illinois Board of Higher Education
- The British Institute of Embalmers
- The Department of Professional Regulations
- The State Approving Agency for the Training of Veterans
- The Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- This school is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students
Member College of the National Association of Colleges of Mortuary Science.
News and Events
Graduation for the March 2014 Class
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
March 2015 Class Begins
Monday, March 10, 2014
Graduation for September 2014 Class
Wednesday, September 3, 2014