Worsham College of Mortuary Science, founded in 1911, is a private institution offering an Associates Degree in twelve months. The College is dedicated to educating men and women for the funeral service profession. Students attending Worsham College come from all 50 states and many foreign countries. New students are accepted into the program in March and September.
The Mortuary Science program and Worsham College of Mortuary Science are accredited by the American Board of Funeral
Service Education (ABFSE),
3414 Ashland Avenue, Suite G,
St. Joseph, Missouri 64506 • (816) 233-3747
The American Board of Funeral Service Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Worsham College of Mortuary Science is approved by:
- The Illinois Board of Higher Education
- The British Institute of Embalmers
- The Department of Professional Regulations
- The State Approving Agency for the Training of Veterans
- The Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- This school is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
Member College of the National Association of Colleges of Mortuary Science.
News and Events
March 2016 Graduation
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
March 2017 Class Begins
Monday, March 14, 2016
September 2016 Graduation
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
September 2017 Class Begins
Monday, September 12, 2016